Monday, February 11, 2008

juicy gossip for pastime
im not going to reveal my source.
(for reasons being pictures are NSFW. i don't want porn on my blog!)
all i can say is i found a very entertaining blogger reporting on the edison chen's sex scandal.
and updating his site with the latest news, in chronological order.
here's some paras ripped:

My knowledge of celebrity doesn’t extend too far beyond English speaking countries, so I don’t know much about it. Just that, now, more pictures have come out of these girls and include one more girl, Cecilia Cheung and… CHRIST ALMIGHTY, IS THAT THING ALIVE DOWN THERE? Kill it! Kill it!

I just want to say to the ladies letting their partners take pictures of them in a state of undress, please, for the love of god, wax or at the very least trim. Every time I see these sex scandal pictures I always feel like I need a safari hat and machete just to make it through all of them.

I don’t know why the media is chastising Edison for this. Over here in America, when an actor tapes himself screwing the biggest celebrities in the country, every guy he meets on the street will give him a jumping high-five and every girl he filmed will get even more movie deals and record contracts.

Finally, I offer you this quote from a commenter by the name of YM.

It’s a PR disaster. They should not have claimed that the photos were faked in the first place. That drew a bunch of Photoshop experts to the scene and delivered crash courses on Photoshop techniques. Not to mention an even bigger audience who came for more earthly purposes than to learn Photoshop 101.

They should not have cried bloody murder in such high pitch to attract police attention. You know, police in HK are so servile these days. So they made arrests like crazy, and their false interpretation of the laws muddled the distinction between “crime and sin” which ended up attracting even more people to speculate on the what, who, when, where, and how.

You have to take a look at the sheepish smiles of the police spokesman when he clarified that sending those pics to your friends is okay, but not to the public…(Aside: so those asking for their mailbox be filled may be setting traps for you.) and that there are thousands of those pics, not just a handful.

That kicked off the witch hunt for the rest of the pics — precisely why most of us are gathering here day in and day out.

Pity that the HK police had to pull up the Interpol stunt which failed to ward off the crowd anyway.

The updated uploads are probably due more to making protests to the police’s actions than to serve the public’s interest in this matter. If the photos were taken from EDC’s hard disk back in 2006, there is high chance they’ve been spreaded around for some time already. So there’s no surprise that people more knowledgeable in Internet hide-and-seek will come up to challenge the HK police.

BTW, EDC was using a Mac — running an OS with much acclaim of its security — yet won’t stand a chance with a clean boot CD to reset the admin’s password. Probably the word “encryption” is beyond EDC’s English standard, and the product “truecrypt” escapes his technical radar screen, if any.

It’s a good PR lesson. Usually PR disaster were due to doing too little too late, with an intention to hush up. Yet this saga is totally the opposite — people are doing too much too soon and in such a loud voice too.

So, what have we learned? If you’re going to make sex tapes of your girlfriends, be sure to use True Crypt 5.0 and if they’re leaked, run as fast and as far away as possible. Also, make sure you trim your bush. That part is probably the most important.

A Maggie Q sex tape was rumored to have been posted on a large forum, but was quickly taken off by forum moderators. i think EVERYONE wants to see this particular one huh. girls or guys.

In his first response since the scandal, he urges people to destroy the nude photos via a video message sent through his lawyers, Edison says,

“I’ve decided to break my silence today and make this statement to the media and to all people involved in this strange ordeal. Recent documents being posted online have been intentionally hurtful and malicious not only to the victims but to our whole community.

“I have already handed matters over to the police and have been assisting them with this case from the first day onwards. Due to ongoing investigations, I am unable to comment any further upon this case.

“The lives of many innocent people have been affected by this malicious and criminal conduct, and in this regard I am filled with pain, hurt and frustration.

“I hereby use this opportunity to apologize to anyone who has been affected by this strange, strange ordeal [Ed. note: Huh?!].

“I now call upon everyone to help and assist the victims of this case. If you have ever downloaded any of these images, please do not forward them to anyone. Please do not send them to anyone. If you are still in possession of these images, I urge you to please destroy them immediately. Let’s help the wounded heal their wounds. I urge you to help the victims and not make anything worse.”

You mean these photos? You want me to destroy them? Like, delete? Forever? Oh, right away your majesty! Your wish is my command. May I wipe your butt too? Yes? Fantastic!

See the video here.

he didnt even apologise to the girls please. what a big fat loser. he thinks he's the victim here, his speech obviously doesnt convince, nor did it get any sympathy from us. My respect to gillian for standing up for the first time today and admitting she was young and childish that time. i hope edison wun be getting any sex for years to come. even from prostitutes.

cheap men.

updated at 9:30 PM.

Profile

Kai
29 August 1987
Skype username:
kyla.kailing


Social Media:
@sengkailing


Thoughts
Youth is wasted on the young


Wishlist
I got everything I need
My Favourites
Music.
I Follow..
.bubzbeauty.
.echoli.
.xteeener.
.Vivawoman.
.gossip tabloid.
Bookmarks
.Singapore Sales Updates.
.Top 50 Beauty Blogs List.

Makeup&Clothes
.International Sprees.
Blogs
.XXX.
.XXX.
.XXX.
.XXX.
.XXX.
.XXX.
.XXX.
Archives
May 2006.
June 2006.
July 2006.
August 2006.
September 2006.
October 2006.
November 2006.
December 2006.
January 2007.
February 2007.
March 2007.
April 2007.
May 2007.
June 2007.
July 2007.
August 2007.
September 2007.
October 2007.
November 2007.
December 2007.
January 2008.
February 2008.
March 2008.
April 2008.
May 2008.
June 2008.
July 2008.
August 2008.
September 2008.
October 2008.
November 2008.
December 2008.
January 2009.
February 2009.
March 2009.
April 2009.
May 2009.
June 2009.
July 2009.
August 2009.
September 2009.
October 2009.
November 2009.
December 2009.
February 2010.
October 2010.
November 2010.
January 2011.
February 2011.
January 2012.
April 2012.
August 2012.
July 2015.
January 2016.

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG