demons
i've been a bad girl.im a bad girl.i don't reply people.and i don't really care if anyone wants to talk to me.i don't care a hoot about how others think about me.
not those that i care about.
i may be all smile and friendly but don't ever think you know anything about me.
or we're that close.
serious.i've been in my own world.i am in my own world.i feel sorry for myself.i brought everything upon myself.and i wasn't tough enough to shoulder it.
dee...i echo your thoughts. i know what u're thinking, i know i know.cause i feel you. (how niggerish)everyone always says im a busy lady.i don't really know what im busy with,it's really about prioritising.if i want to see you, i will make time for it.if i don't, then you should just guess it yourself and stop making yourself a nuisance.referring to no one in particular.can you see that?i really don't care if im such a person.
updated at 8:50 PM.
Profile
Kai
29 August 1987
Skype username:
kyla.kailing
Social Media:
@sengkailing
Thoughts
Wishlist
I got everything I need
My Favourites
Music.
I Follow..
Bookmarks
Blogs
Archives
Credits