say okay
Let me know if it's gonna be you Boy, you've got some things to prove Let me know that you'll keep me safe I don't want you to run away so Let me know that you'll call on time Let me know that you won't be shy Will you wipe my tears away Will you hold me closer When it's not alright When it's not ok Will you try to make me feel better Will you say alright? (say alright) Will you say ok? (Say ok) Will you stick with me through whatever? Or run away (Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be ok) Say OK (Don't run away, don't run away) (Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be ok, don't run away) Will you say OK (Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be ok)
yay blogger finally did sth to rectify the problem. ((:
exams sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks sucks.......................
i shldnt have studied at all until now. its such a long and strenous period.. i don't know e meaning of 'enjoy' anymore.
'You' by Lloyd Ft lil wayne is my current fav! not the lyrics though. i don't want it to happen to me. hah.
updated at 3:04 PM.
Profile
Kai
29 August 1987
Skype username:
kyla.kailing
Social Media:
@sengkailing
Thoughts
Wishlist
I got everything I need
My Favourites
Music.
I Follow..
Bookmarks
Blogs
Archives
Credits