nerve-wrecking
i cant stand papers being strewn all ard my room. my comp table, my study table, my stack of notes table, and my bed! but when i study i just need SO many things with me. another day has passed agn! -horrified- im getting it im getting it.... the momentum and the mood of course. how do u tell that u're really studying?1. your room is in a mess cause u're referring to everything at the same time.2. you jump out of bed in the morning.3. you quit almost everything else, like blogging and msn-ing.4. you study when you cant sleep. (i woke up at 4.30a.m and studied cause i slept too early. hah hah.) basically you just study when u're not sleeping, eating and using the bathroom.so which one have u not achieved?? stop slacking and go study!
updated at 6:30 PM.
Profile
Kai
29 August 1987
Skype username:
kyla.kailing
Social Media:
@sengkailing
Thoughts
Wishlist
I got everything I need
My Favourites
Music.
I Follow..
Bookmarks
Blogs
Archives
Credits