Wednesday, April 11, 2007

10.4.07
hungryyyyyyyy.
1.04 a.m.

baby, i know said i would study after we hang up. and i was damn sure about it. hah hah. but my mind's shut off already. i can't study after 12 plus nowadays. so weak.

i think i look like winnie the pooh. i've no chin! i just look round. and chubby. haha. im so not photogenic. ):































I don't wanna lose you,
I don't wanna use you
just to have somebody by my side
And I don't wanna hate you
I don't wanna take you
But I don't wanna be the one to cry
That don't really matter to anyone, anymore
But like a fool I keep losing my place
And I keep seeing you walk through that door

But there's a danger in loving somebody too much
And it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust
There's a reason why people don't stay where they are
Baby sometimes love just ain't enough

Now I could never change you
I don't wanna blame you
Baby you don't have to take the fall
Yes I may have hurt you
But I did not desert you
Maybe I just wanna have it all
It makes a sound like thunder
It makes me feel like rain
And like a fool who will never see the truth
I keep thinking something's gonna change

And there's no way home
when it's late at night and you're all alone
Are there things that you wanted to say
Do you feel me beside you in your bed
there beside you where I used to lay
And there's a Danger in Loving somebody too much
And it's sad when you know it's your heart they can't touch.
There's a reason why people don't stay who they are
Baby sometimes love just ain't enough
Baby sometimes love just ain't enough


my mum just constantly instills certain mentalities into me that makes me more determined to think with my head than i have to with my heart. it just makes me want to continue searching. or waiting.

updated at 12:57 AM.

Profile

Kai
29 August 1987
Skype username:
kyla.kailing


Social Media:
@sengkailing


Thoughts
Youth is wasted on the young


Wishlist
I got everything I need
My Favourites
Music.
I Follow..
.bubzbeauty.
.echoli.
.xteeener.
.Vivawoman.
.gossip tabloid.
Bookmarks
.Singapore Sales Updates.
.Top 50 Beauty Blogs List.

Makeup&Clothes
.International Sprees.
Blogs
.XXX.
.XXX.
.XXX.
.XXX.
.XXX.
.XXX.
.XXX.
Archives
May 2006.
June 2006.
July 2006.
August 2006.
September 2006.
October 2006.
November 2006.
December 2006.
January 2007.
February 2007.
March 2007.
April 2007.
May 2007.
June 2007.
July 2007.
August 2007.
September 2007.
October 2007.
November 2007.
December 2007.
January 2008.
February 2008.
March 2008.
April 2008.
May 2008.
June 2008.
July 2008.
August 2008.
September 2008.
October 2008.
November 2008.
December 2008.
January 2009.
February 2009.
March 2009.
April 2009.
May 2009.
June 2009.
July 2009.
August 2009.
September 2009.
October 2009.
November 2009.
December 2009.
February 2010.
October 2010.
November 2010.
January 2011.
February 2011.
January 2012.
April 2012.
August 2012.
July 2015.
January 2016.

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG