welcome 2007.
it's NEW YEAR....it's a a BRAND new year....it's two thousand and SEVEN..lalala.i think my year is gonna be a good year. cause i received a message from God.it was in the form of the longest and biggest rainbow i've ever seen in my life. which probably doesnt mean much.but still, it's 1st january 2007 and i got to see it just in my neighbourhood! it's fate. i could have continue sleeping on my nice cosy bed rather than have dinner with my parents in cwp. and i could have missed it. but i didnt! so it means i should take more initiative this new year, not laze and sleep so much. then i will receive the pot of gold at the end on the rainbow. =]

so anw, these will be my new year resolutions:1)stop msn.2)be a bookworm and mugger.short and sweet.
updated at 9:45 PM.
Profile
Kai
29 August 1987
Skype username:
kyla.kailing
Social Media:
@sengkailing
Thoughts
Wishlist
I got everything I need
My Favourites
Music.
I Follow..
Bookmarks
Blogs
Archives
Credits